MicroMax Yu Yureka discussion thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys unfortunately yesterday I went ahead and upgraded to Lollipop on my Yureka phone and the Proximity Sensor is back to haunt me again.
Is there any practical way to get rid of this nuisance option.
Having miserable time if the caller or the person I'm calling to doesn't hang up the call.

veera_champ

Journeyman
Guys unfortunately yesterday I went ahead and upgraded to Lollipop on my Yureka phone and the Proximity Sensor is back to haunt me again.
Is there any practical way to get rid of this nuisance option.
Having miserable time if the caller or the person I'm calling to doesn't hang up the call.
1.Open the DialPad on your Yureka
2.Dial*#*#7769#*#*
3.In the proximity calibration screen, tap on*Start
uploadfromtaptalk1431599514264.jpg
4.Wait a few seconds till it readsCalibration Good*(in*green)
uploadfromtaptalk1431599544140.jpg
5.Tap Exit and you’re good to go.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I don't know if this is problem with Yureka or the problem because I updated to Lollipop.
Whenever someone calls me immediately the screen gets locked and doesn't let me answer the call.
I thought the problem solved. But I think I'm ok dialling people without issues but if someone calls me then the phone gets locked.
I don't know what kind of bug is this which doesn't let me answer calls which is supposed to be the basic functionality of a phone.
Sometimes it makes me feel like smashing this phone but then I think about the CC bill.
I have been some issue or the other with making or receiving calls.
Not Happy.

ashs1

Padawan
I haven't yet updated my yureka yet......
Did you update your phone to the latest build?? A new update was released for yureka 2days back. (for lollipop users)

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
I've got some questions-

1. If I buy a yureka and don't update it will its proxy sensor work fine?

2. Does yu yureka have cast screen feature? It could be found under display setting and after selecting that option tap on the three dots on top right and it should probably start looking for devices i guess...:)

please could anyone clarify

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

And could someone give me some pointers as to how to fully check the device that its fault free and hows amazon's replacement?

abcxyz

Journeyman
Guys can we root Yuphoria? Does it come under warranty like the Yureka/1+1?
Tell me some cool apps that can be used with CyanogenMod 12.0
Can I use apps like Greenify, Titanium Backup and Tasker in Yureka without root?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Guys can we root Yuphoria? Does it come under warranty like the Yureka/1+1?
Tell me some cool apps that can be used with CyanogenMod 12.0
Can I use apps like Greenify, Titanium Backup and Tasker in Yureka without root?
Yes. Should be covered.

Yes, no, don't know.

Top Bottom