Micromax Canvas Turbo launched. Impressive Specs, but is it worth the price?

Your expectation vs reality. Has Micromax delivered on your expectations?

• Total voters
:lol: Only some sony reps would say a crap phone like Xperia M is better than all Samsung phones under 20k. It has way more negatives for its CPU ( only positive of this crap) to keep it ahead of Galaxy Grand and S4 mini and phones like LG L9.

He didnt mean it spec-by-spec comparison wise. He meant in "value for money" wise. Sony Xperia M and L are unbeatable at Rs13k and Rs15k range. I dont think there is any Samsung phone worth recommending below Rs20k. I mean, cmon, can someone muster the guts to mention ONE Samsung phone thats a "good deal" ?

The only good Samsung phone below Rs30k is Galaxy S4 mini. Its overpriced, but thats the most powerfull "compact" android in the Indian market. Its even more compact than Xperia L despite same screen size. For the target market of big phone haters it is the best deal. A good phone for people moving from iPhones to Android, and majority of iphone lovers hate huge phones. Sadly thats all there is for Samsung. There was a time when Samsung ruled (2011- early 2012) when it blew the competition in every segment. Now its Sony's era. They have everything covered ,and dominated,the sub Rs25k range. The only reason Samsung is still running strong in the mid segment is the brand name it has established in the past years. There are people who still buy Galaxy Grand. They love it a lot , because well, the only people who buy it are the tech-illiterate ignorant lots (like girls)who dont know what they are missing and what they could have got for the same price. Last week my girl classmate asked if she should buy Galaxy Grand . I gave her my advice, and she seemed appeared convinced that it was a bad deal, but this Monday she was showing off her newly purchased Galaxy Grand. facepalm! some people... >_< She just wanted a "expnesive looking" phone with big screen to show off her selfies and picture collection and shoes and clothes designs etc etc Its a girl thing, we wont undertand....

PS. before you call me a fanboy , i have owned and used Sony(M and SP),HTC(Sensation Xe),Samsung(Ace),Motorola(Defy),iBall (Andi 4.5q) in the past 2 years(i lose phones a lot). My family members uses Sony (U,M,L and Z),Samsung (S Duos and Grand Duos), Apple (iPhone 4). My family may seem like a Sony fan but thats for a logical reason. I have a good hands on experience on various phone brands.

Top Bottom