Micromax Canvas LapTab LT666,can the main 32GB ROM be merged with 64GB external microSDXC card???

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi all.
My Micromax Canvas Laptab LT666 is running and functioning very well as according to its claims.
Now I had already added a Samsung 64GB microSDXC card.
Query is : The MMX inbuilt memory capacity(other than 2GB RAM) is of a meagre 32GB capacity.
Is there any way out to merge the 64GB capacity with the 32GB inbuilt memory/ROM of the Canvas Laptab?

pic : *img538.imageshack.us/img538/2293/HOcuqw.png

$hadow

Geek in making
Re: Micromax Canvas LapTab LT666,can the main 32GB ROM be merged with 64GB external microSDXC card?

I doubt that.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Re: Micromax Canvas LapTab LT666,can the main 32GB ROM be merged with 64GB external microSDXC card?

I doubt that.

I also searched various articles + forums,googling...but in vain.
By the way,friend [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION],what decision have you taken regarding the Micromax Canvas LapTab LT666 2-in-1/Hybrid device?

$hadow

Geek in making

I also searched various articles + forums,googling...but in vain.
By the way,friend [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION],what decision have you taken regarding the Micromax Canvas LapTab LT666 2-in-1/Hybrid device?

Apparently my gf got it first. So now I am using it every now and then.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Bravo Man [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION]...enjoy the device both of you:-D:lol:.Pay my respects and compliments to her also.

Top Bottom