Meta wants to charge EU users $14 a month if they don't agree to personalized ads on Facebook and Instagram

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Talking about FB games, I was big into a Cafe World. Cooking in a virtual world and waiting hours before I can cook the next meal, due to artificially introduced constraints, I wonder how our little juvenile minds ends up with such silly games. Anyway, I am glad that was short lived, and not much after I started to see how much time I was wasting that I closed the cafe, with food arranged in a pattern that said, "bye".

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I think it was the best time you left. The new "Timeline" facebook it has been all downhill. Atrocious product to use, wholly dependent on the algo instead of the content/friends you have that post content.
Yeah remember the definition of timeline was all different back then Now if I visit fb its all over and over I cant understand whats going on the website

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyone addicted to farmville used to spend hours farming and doing tasks
You can still play Farmville 2.
Link: *www.facebook.com/FarmVille2

Talking about FB games, I was big into a Cafe World. Cooking in a virtual world and waiting hours before I can cook the next meal, due to artificially introduced constraints, I wonder how our little juvenile minds ends up with such silly games. Anyway, I am glad that was short lived, and not much after I started to see how much time I was wasting that I closed the cafe, with food arranged in a pattern that said, "bye".

All these games were fun in their own way hehe

Top Bottom