Mega Sale : E6600 + P5B-Dlx + VX2025wm + Hauppauge HVR-1100 MCE + TT BT Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

regenade

Broken In
Well too much stuffs to sale I guess

Got bored of having same desktop for quite a while. Will move on to a laptop for a few months till something good arrives.

SO here are the stuffs.

1. E6600 (L630A) + P5B-Dlx WiFi ---- 6 months old (Bought Oct 06)

21k shipped for both.
Only as a combo for sale. The mobo has done 535 FSB (record in TE) with an E6300. No divider issues.
As of the CPU , done 3.9 Ghz as you guys can see on the TE Super-pi leaderboard, capable of more...but stuck due to my bad TT BT.
Linkie for the Super-Pi spot
*Official* TE Top 10 Super-Pi scores !

Ran it at 3.2Ghz always 24X7 @ 1.275V

2. VX 2025wm---- 2 months 10 days old( Bought feb 07)

18k + shipping( Blr/ Chennai buyers preffered)

No dead pixels....no DVI bug.....latest Rev one with no backlighting issues. Got after checking from a batch of 5 pieces of VX2025 (The distri was too kind ). Its very diff to get a VX 2025 now as u all can guess. Got a quote of 20K +taxes from Golcha here in Blr

3. Hauppauge HVR-1100 MCE card with MCE remote( Bought Oct 06)

Works out of the box with Windows Vista as the drivers come bundled with the OS.Of cuz compatible with XP MCE 2005. Awesome picture quality as u can expect from a Hauppauge
Link with specs :

Hauppauge Computer Works: WinTV-HVR-1100 MCE

4. Thermaltake Big Typhoon.

This wont be of any use as well . if i sell my proccy & mobo.Its lapped for very good contact. Have got the box as well as all stuffs that comes with it.

If u r really interested & find the prices too high (which I dnt think ) , let me know through PM. Catch me in msn/yahoo for any clarifications.

PhoenixAG

Broken In
Your Hauppauge card...does it have the Red, White, Yellow inputs of a composite cable built in? You forgot to mention a price for it. How much are you expecting for it?

OP
R

regenade

Broken In
Everything except the VX 2025wm sold.

Bump for a very good LCD that u dnt get in the market anymore. It has a AU Optronics P-MVA panel. The new VX2035wm is a shitty TN & costs arnd 20k+VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom