Mech keyboard (NON-BLUE)

doomgiver

Warframe
Hi, i need a new mech keyboard. Any type of switch will do except for Blues

i have a tvs gold with Cherry MX Blue switches atm and typing on it is a JOY but i absolutely HATE the noise and i cannot stand it.

so i looked online and i have 2 choices that are recommended by multiple ppl :

1. *www.amazon.in/Redgear-Invador-MK88...29760239&sr=1-14&keywords=mechanical+keyboard Redgear Invador
>pros:
......available on amazon india
......fast delivery
......uses Kailh Browns (i donot have any experience with non-tactile switches, and browns are said to be tactile AND quiet)
>cons:
......uses Kailh Browns. the community consensus seems to be that kailh switches are the lowest quality switches, and they are "scratchy", so one cannot (ab)use them like other mech switches. also sometimes u can break their stems if not removing the keycap correctly.
......arre yaar lagta hai ki india se manga raha hu... to accha nahi hoga XD (im ordering from india, it wont be as good as "foreign made" stuff)
......it has shitty RGB rainbow lightning. afaik, there is no light mode where it shows just a single color, it will only display RGB rainbow color

2. Motospeed Inflictor CK104 NKRO Gaming Mechanical Keyboard - $52.94 Free Shipping|GearBest.com Motospeed Inflictor CK104
>pros:
......single color mode
......has Outemo Red switches
......looks nice
>cons:
......will take a long time to arrive (i know 2 weeks isnt much... but...)
......non-tactile switch (reds). never used non-tactile ones.
......ships from china

any tips which one to go for?
if u guys could just sway me in favor of one or the other, it wold be great.
right now, im leaning towards the Redgear, since it will arrive faster.
if the Motospeed is superior to it, i will take that instead.

any other options with a mech keyboard?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Go for Cooler Master Masterkeys Cherry MX Brown keyboard, they are just blues without the noise.
Costs around 6k, (5.5k when on lightning deal)

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
nah, i dont have that kind of a budget.
the Redgear has Kailh Browns too.

btw, anyone used reds or browns AND blues? how do they compare in usage? while normal typing and gaming?

Top Bottom