Mass Effect Legendary Edition

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
MELE.jpg

Relive the legend. Coming Spring 2021

For many months now, our team at BioWare has been hard at work updating the textures, shaders, models, effects and technical features of three enormous games. Our goal was not to remake or reimagine the original games, but to modernize the experience so that fans and new players can experience the original work in its best possible form. It's been amazing to see the adventures of Commander Shepard take on new life in super-sharp resolution, faster framerates, and beautiful visual enhancements. As game developers, we always hope that our games will transcend their original platforms. Having the opportunity to remaster the trilogy means that the fruits of a decade of our work will live on, and will be experienced better and clearer than ever before.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition will include single-player base content and DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3, plus promo weapons, armors, and packs - all remastered and optimized for 4k Ultra HD. It will be available in Spring 2021 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, with forward compatibility and targeted enhancements on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. More information to come in the new year!

Meanwhile here at BioWare, a veteran team has been hard at work envisioning the next chapter of the Mass Effect universe. We are in early stages on the project and can't say any more just yet, but we’re looking forward to sharing our vision for where we'll be going next.

me-blog-image-me-n7-announce.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Source

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
About time I guess. The graphics of the original one really aged poorly.
I installed the Original ME1 and ME2 last year but still to play. Should get around finishing them soon now I guess.

Gameplay for ME1 should be simplified a bit I feel.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
ME1 is still pretty long and deep.

Good stories and characters though as in any Bioware RPG. The best mechanic in the ME series is the conversation system, where you can choose a number of options and whatever you say or do has any kind of impact on the story.

I haven't finished ME1 but I have finished about 50% of it.

Killing Machine
*www.pcgamer.com/mass-effects-pinna...dary-edition-because-its-source-code-was-lost
Source code lost lol

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Its just a resolution bump, i expected more... atleast some cinematic that the destroy ending was canon.. I know shephard breathes towards the end of destroy ending, which is why in my mind its canon.

anyway cant wait for manslayer memes in 4k hd..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Are the old savefiles compatible though? I really would like to continue playing on this.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
It's a downgrade...

*www.ign.com/articles/mass-effect-legendary-edition-changes-some-gratuitious-camera-shots?amp=1

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Oh I'm not buying it now. Atleast not until the reviews are out and a few months after release.
3999 for a remaster, even if for 3 games is too high.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk
microsoft did a better job with halo 1 and 2 and priced it at 900 rupees for 6 games

Top Bottom