Man Pays With Life for Cheap Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
This incident will surely ring loud for long in the minds of all those who forgo a device's quality, for a cheap price. It was probably this thought that cost a young Indian his life

more Man Pays With Life for Cheap Shanzai Phone

MOTS: Dont buy chinese phones ever.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Feeling so sad for Dhanji, just 25 years old, sh!t. May he RIP. Now I've a new proof to talk with my brother, an idiot, who always said Chinese sh!ts are worth the money, Garbage.:fluriod-angry1:

sygeek

Technomancer
Feeling so sad for Dhanji, just 25 years old, sh!t. May he RIP. Now I've a new proof to talk with my brother, an idiot, who always said Chinese sh!ts are worth the money, Garbage.:fluriod-angry1:
Some people just can't understand the difference between quality (build and software) and quantity (features and price) ;).

Rockstar11

Technomancer
sad :(

Also dont buy Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, Karbonn, LAVA, Zen.... The reason is that they are chinese mobiles which have not been tested for their SAR value...its very dangerous and can have long term effect on the health of the users.

Using a phone with SAR value above 1.0 is not recommended.

Beware!!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Now we got Chinise Mobile Problem again.

Well I guess we should have expected this. But well here we go. Now there is the news that Chinise mobiles have inbuilt malwares and spywares in their product which basically spy on us and send out info to China. Anyway I can't really back up my news with a link but I got a news in a Hindi Newspaper though.
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2652/5852901149_bf396e7471_b.jpg

Tech&ME

Banned
Re: Now we got Chinise Mobile Problem again.

Ya a boy in gujarat died while he was using the chinese handset ( it was plugged for charging ), saw this in the yahoo.com page.

Rockstar11

Technomancer

Ya a boy in gujarat died while he was using the chinese handset ( it was plugged for charging ), saw this in the yahoo.com page.

yh check this thread..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technology-news/142459-man-pays-life-cheap-phone.html

gameranand

Living to Play

So sad to hear about that boy. My sis and mother used to say me that why I am buying a mobile costing 25K or 10K when I am getting those features at 3K now I have a proof to backup my point.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Very sad for boy.
These phones are destroying India by giving many features at dirt cheap prices.
They must be banned even from existence! :2subs:

Achuth

In the zone

becouse these cheap phones are explodin nd takin lives .. the common people even suspect the standard phones (the company ones) dats bad

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Fewer Indian mobile company who are selling cheap Chinese phone should be band.They actually giving an Indian brand name to Chinese phone like mic***x, Z***n etc

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I am also bought cheap Chinese phone micromax q50 but now i am selling it..........its not worth and dangerous to our heath.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
If an Chinese phone costs Rs 2800 in Indian market with reputed brand.The actual costs is rs 800 or something.See you can judge its quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom