Making life hell for TomTom scammers

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Watch this video till the end and bear the language.

This Guy "Jim Browning" is an ethical hacker/ Scam baiter and I remember his name being published in newspapers for exposing the Scammers in India.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Browning_(YouTuber)

Glad to see someone making life hell for this scammers.

If you have friends & family members living anywhere in the world. Please share the link below to be aware of these people.

*www.scammer.info/

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I've seen his videos doing exposés on call center scammers. There is a 5 part series where is tracks down the scammers location, hacks their security cameras and even got the owners arrested.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I've seen his videos doing exposés on call center scammers. There is a 5 part series where is tracks down the scammers location, hacks their security cameras and even got the owners arrested.
I watched that series too and have been following him lately. But knew about him since a few months.
It's a hilarious series where he hacked the scammers based in Gurugram and systematically collected all the information about them, the call centers owners, and their complete modus operandi.
The story was picked up by YouTubers like Karl Rock (amazing dude btw who came from New Zealand and settled in India with Indian wife), and then BBC which finally led the Haryana police to take action and taking the call center down.
Amazing watch.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

He has dedicated his time to expose these scammers online.
But still everyday a new group of Scammers emerge in our country.

E.g: Jamtara

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, he's just one man. Also, most of these scammers are contracted by westerners to scam other westerners. How else do Indian scammers know about IRS and stuff?

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Well, he's just one man. Also, most of these scammers are contracted by westerners to scam other westerners. How else do Indian scammers know about IRS and stuff?
They are everywhere in India (All metro citites and even some villages). They make a scam website looking like legitimate website of the company such as the GarminGPS (as shown in the above video) with contact details. So many clients fell into this Trap.

Top Bottom