Make free PC to Phone calls (US) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanand

Right off the assembly line
There is no such thing free PC to phone calling, only PC to PC calling is free. However, there are websites that provide you with very low cost Pc to PHONE calling. Try www.youtring.com, it has good voice quality and costs very cheap:)

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
I have finally started using Jajah.com. It costs me around 3.63 per minute (costlier than Sify) but i can talk from the convenience of my home. Also i need internet connection for initiating the call and then i can talk on my normal cell phone.

Maplestirrup

There is no such thing free PC to phone calling, only PC to PC calling is free. However, there are websites that provide you with very low cost Pc to PHONE calling. Try www.youtring.com, it has good voice quality and costs very cheap:)

Actually, earthCALLER is free. At least free to call any US or Canadian phone number. That's a pretty darn good deal I say.

Get a free account and start making calls at *labs.jaduka.com/signup

They have also updated the app and it has some cool new features too, like speed dial!

Check it out!

Lanand

what u r saying would surely be true, but I am actually talkng about free calling round the world. Tht is why I'm recommending the website I stated in the post, youtring, as it has cheap calls and good voice quality

ajayritik

Technomancer
Maplestirrup, Earth Caller is not working for me! Does internet speed has got anything to do with it? Mine is 128 Kbps.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
The best option is iCall but it offers just 5 minutes talktime for 1 call then you have to redial :)

Pat

Beyond Smart
Been in Germany for 4 months now. I occasionally make calls to the US and regularly to India. The best service (in terms of cost to quality ratio) is undoubtedly voipraider.com. Not to mention you can make completely free calls to US (no strings attached). Also calling India is the cheapest (at about 0.04 cents per minute). It comes to about Rs. 2 to 2.5 per minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.