Major software issue in lenovo k6 power

HopS

Right off the assembly line
I bought the lenovo k6 power two months ago and aftr a month various issues have started.. The most recent being a very nagging software issue. Firstly, the pattern display doesnt get displayed and the screen remains as it is(with notifications) in the lock screen mode...so I had to unlock it using my previously saved fingerprint lock.
Secondly, on every click, the notification bar starts appearing partially(2inches from the top) and aftr 5-6appearances,the clock appears.. So multiple clicks cannot be done(eg- Marshmellow version display when it is clicked multiple times)...mobile data cannot be clicked on from the notification bar above..since it never comes down properly..and when it is turned on using settings, the pop up message(that occurs first time when u click mobile data on) cannot be OKAYed since at that time too, the partial notificatiom bar hinders from doing so.
Thirdly, the phone cannot be even powered off..there is no response from the phone on clicking either the power off/restart option. Please address it.

Top Bottom