Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldev007

Broken In
I have an AMD 64 Bit processor based computer with 256 MB RAM and has windows XP pro with SP2. Now recently I formatted my hard drive. Before that I have BSNL broadband internet connection and I regularly used Magitime software supplied with April 2005 DVD to monitor my internet usage. But after formatting when I tried to reinstall it, on startup a message pops up like this:
“Run Time error 380: Invalid property value”
Now my question is why it is happening? Please note that I performed all tweaks mentioned Fast Track to Windows XP. I knew it happened due to Magitime because when I uninstalled it, no error message popped up.

Please do reply my post because it is a essential software for me to monitor my internet usage.

devarajan

Journeyman
This error occurs under the following circumstances:
• The Visible property of the Mask Edit control is set to False at design-time.

-and-
• A later version of MSMASK32.OCX is installed. The error occurs with MSMASK32.OCX version 5.00.3714, which ships with Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0.

MORE INFO chk it :
Code:
*support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B177088

*off topic*

Maggi time woes

"help! my maggi takes more than 2 minutes to cook"

/*off topic*

i need some help with this too, i use vb6 enterprise so i have a better version, i tried reinstalling it but to no avail

devarajan

Journeyman
dheeraj_kumar said:
*off topic*

Maggi time woes

"help! my maggi takes more than 2 minutes to cook"

/*off topic*

i need some help with this too, i use vb6 enterprise so i have a better version, i tried reinstalling it but to no avail

This of off topic won't work here....One more link chkt:

Code:
*club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=114380

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom