Mafia: Definitive Edition

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/1030840/header.jpg?t=1589909505
Available August 28th, 2020​

Part one of the Mafia crime saga - 1930’s, Lost Heaven, IL
Re-made from the ground up, rise through the ranks of the mafia during the Prohibition-era of organized crime in America. After an inadvertent brush with the mob, cabdriver Tommy Angelo is reluctantly thrust into the world of organized crime. Initially uneasy about falling in with the Salieri family, the rewards become too big to ignore.

Part one of the Mafia crime saga - 1930s, Lost Heaven, IL
Re-made from the ground up, rise through the ranks of the Mafia during the Prohibition era of organized crime. After a run-in with the mob, cab driver Tommy Angelo is thrust into a deadly underworld. Initially uneasy about falling in with the Salieri crime family, Tommy soon finds that the rewards are too big to ignore.

Play a Mob Movie:
Live the life of a Prohibition-era gangster and rise through the ranks of the Mafia.

Lost Heaven, IL:

Recreated 1930's cityscape, filled with interwar architecture, cars and culture to see, hear and interact with.

Re-Made Classic:
Faithfully recreated, with expanded story, gameplay and original score. This is the Mafia you remembered and much more.

Own Mafia: Definitive Edition to unlock Tommy’s Suit and Cab in both Mafia II and Mafia III Definitive Editions.

*cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329967861495758848/710155964669624350/apps.png
*cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329967861495758848/710155942565642351/apps.png
*cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545861898940317696/710156087390896148/apps.png
Source: Steam

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
very very VERY hype for this. Will most definitely pick up Mafia 1 once it's available. Not sure why a new game like 3 would warrant a remaster though. Did anyone play it ?

quicky008

Technomancer
Mafia 3 didn't run very well on many systems during launch-many people complained of getting low FPS figures despite having fairly capable hardware.

Some of the issues might have been rectified later through patches, but i am not really sure how well it runs in its current state.

I dont know to what extent will the assets in this game be subjected to the remastering treatment - it seems fairly unnecessary, considering that the game is a relatively new one and did have pretty decent visuals. Maybe they will fix the performance issues that it was plagued with and call it a remastered release.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^ I played Mafia 3 one month back and it was smooth experience. I didn't played it during its launch due to issues reported by gamers.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Yeah. All the mafia games, including Mafia 1. Personally, I'm looking forward to mafia 1 remake. It's one of my favorite games ever made.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
mafia 1 is good but not much open world my fav is mafia 2 cause of the open world

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
mafia 1 is good but not much open world my fav is mafia 2 cause of the open world
Mafia isn't the right series if open world is your priority. Mafia 1 had one of the best stories in any game I've ever played.

Except that race mission.. No way anyone can finish that legit without the "shortcut"

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom