Made some android games

sandeep410

Journeyman
Hi Guys,
I made some android games just for fun and test my developer skills. I know this sucks but you can have a look and give some feedbacks.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendrygames.ninjaballoons

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendrygames.ninjaballoons2

[img=*img137.imagevenue.com/loc469/th_248627562_960640_122_469lo.jpg]

ankush28

Bazinga
Good work buddy :) ;) :D
Nice start!!
You can see one very simple game in my sig...
btw i dont know too much about android developement can you suggest a good guide or something that helps me :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You do not suck..everyone needs a kickstart.. I wish you luck on further development..
(Im downloading as I write this)
Im learning Unity3D .. You might want to check it out as well :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yea, seems like nice game (akin to pop bubbles :p) but I don't know why the size is around 9 to 11 MB for such a simple game.
I cant try it, due to low internal memory of my P500 for now. Maybe you need to work on the size.

OP
S

sandeep410

Journeyman
@ankush why havent you put this on google play store
@nerevarine I tried unity but it wasnt good for 2d games. Generally 3d games made by one person doesnt do that well. Also harder it is to make a game the least amount of revenue you get.
@Vyom I didnt knew ppl ran out of storage space on their phone. So i didnt focused on reducing size. Most of space is taken by music around 5mb

It cost me 20$ to make the art for this game. So far i made 35$ from ios for the first game and 5$ for the 2nd game.
On Android i made 2$ for the 1st game and 0$ for the second game. Android sucks for developers

Top Bottom