Made a huge mistake..

anarchy0x

In the zone
Bought LG stylus 3 around april this year, which has an internal memory of only 8GB, so now, almost daily my mobile gets full.
My external memory is only 8GB, I can upgrade it to 64GB or 128GB but I heard if we transfer apps to external, it gets pretty slow.

So,I'm wondering what would be the best option here:
To upgrade memory to 64GB or just try to sell it off, & if so, at what price etc?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bought LG stylus 3 around april this year, which has an internal memory of only 8GB, so now, almost daily my mobile gets full.
My external memory is only 8GB, I can upgrade it to 64GB or 128GB but I heard if we transfer apps to external, it gets pretty slow.

So,I'm wondering what would be the best option here:
To upgrade memory to 64GB or just try to sell it off, & if so, at what price etc?
Sell it off for 5-6k (if still under warranty). Even if you try to exchange it from flipkart/amazon, you won't get more than 4-5k. IIRC, I suggested you to buy a better phone instead of the stylus gimmick.

ULTRON 17

Broken In
Get Redmi note 4 gb + 64gb model (if you want buy early ) or wait for honor 7x or Redmi Note 5 64 gb models :clap2:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Sell it and get lenovo Z2 plus 64GB+4GB version for 10k from amazon.
Link
*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01FM7HV3...9-b270-44de-9fcc-5cf0a06a7727&pf_rd_i=desktop

Top Bottom