Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
hey
I am getting a typical problem in my pc. I got Windows 2000, my mouse pointer mooves as it wants,. Like soemtimes it closes, or minimises windows and my whole work will be deleted. But if i leave it for soem time then it will become calm. WHy it is so? Shall I change my mouse? Or any Virus problem?
Please help me...

chinmay

Journeyman
dude...seems to be a hacker attack if it knowingly closes your active window...and it may be quite realistic and possible if you are on a broadband connection because isps in india have lil or no security in their connections and the other consumers are all connected in a lan...i'll suggest you to take proper security measures...jus check out this brilliantly written article by swatkat for more details - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17100
Also keep your anti virus updated.

BTW dude its quite possible that the problem is a very small one and there is a technical problem in the mouse..so jus try reinstallin ur mouse drivers when ur mouse becomes calm...go to control panel>mouse>hardware>properties>driver>update driver now insert the floppy or cd drive supplied with the mouse and install it...if driver is not supplied with the mouse plz mention the mouse brand and model in here so that i can find the driver for you online....jus try usin other mouse (frm ur friend or ne1) and see if the same problem occurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom