Mac OS X vs Windows 7

jayantr7

In the zone
In my new pc[assembled,not bought yet],I'll install both Mac and Win 7.Apple's share in market for MacOS is low but iphone is very high but then also very little danger.That's prove it's security.

But what's the need?If you wanna choose between mac and Windows to buy,then IMO buy MacOS[Main OS] and WinOS and then run both simultaneously with Boot Camp.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
But you must agree that installing a program by opening a file and clicking next 4-5 times is easier than extracting and then running a few commands manually.
extracting and running few commands eh? ;)
*img820.imageshack.us/img820/2330/screenshotubuntusoftwar.png

I'll say that Mac OS X has the simplest way of installing an app, followed by Linux, Windows ends up rear among the three.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

In my new pc[assembled,not bought yet],I'll install both Mac and Win 7.
BTW Do NOT judge OS X by its performance in an assembled machine. Mac OS X is designed to run in Apple machines only.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
OK, I'm gonna install Ubuntu Linux after I upgrade (that'll be a few months from now) and I'm gonna use it regularly till Windows starts feeling alien. And I'll do MAC OS too

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

@liverpool_fan BTW, which distro is that?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
If one sets the tone, this thread has a full potential of making it into another OS flame.
Been there , done that already , All OS are just another way of getting things done.
Like Religion.Lots of religion and ONE GOD.

Top Bottom