LOTUS Smartsuite

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitnew

Broken In
Do you know from where to download the trial version of lotus smartsuite or lotus 123, word pro. this is good office suite by IBM but not able to get anny link on net.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Doubt if you can download trial version for smartsuite any longer. I think they have stopped supporting it. Last version was Lotus Smartsuite Millenium Edition which came around 2000. Not even sure if you can buy it anywhere, but I did see an ad in Digit a year or so ago where it was offered for around 1.5-2k...

BTW, why dont u try OpenOffice.org 2? It is really good and it is free.

Arun

OP
N

nitnew

Broken In
sakumar79 said:
Doubt if you can download trial version for smartsuite any longer. I think they have stopped supporting it. Last version was Lotus Smartsuite Millenium Edition which came around 2000. Not even sure if you can buy it anywhere, but I did see an ad in Digit a year or so ago where it was offered for around 1.5-2k...

BTW, why dont u try OpenOffice.org 2? It is really good and it is free.

Arun
The problem is that i have to convert some data from smartsuite to my database which is not possible without lotus pack. so I just need this package to get the settings.

sakumar79

Technomancer
How much data do you have? Since I have a copy of Smartsuite, I can do it for you if it is not much... But since I am a bit busy during daytime, I can only do it at night, so please dont send me a lot... If interested, let me know and I will send you my email ID by pm...

Arun

OP
N

nitnew

Broken In
sakumar79 said:
How much data do you have? Since I have a copy of Smartsuite, I can do it for you if it is not much... But since I am a bit busy during daytime, I can only do it at night, so please dont send me a lot... If interested, let me know and I will send you my email ID by pm...

Arun
Thanks for your support, The data is crusical and can not be opened, [Govt. Office] they provide me the files and ask me to convert them to MSWORD. the format they given me is only read by lotus and they do not allow me to take the data to home and their licence has expired and they do not agrree to renew it.
That is the problem. so i need the Package only for 2 days so that i get the setting so that i am able to convert the data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom