Lost my SGY :'(

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
somebody had stolen my sgy while i left it unattended in my college computer lab. I have locked it using samsung dive but the thief has switched on my mobile only once and that too for very short time with my sim so i was unable to get his mobile number. Is there any way by which i can track my device as samsung dive can be cleared by just a data wipe in recovery. How to ask google to tell me if my device is registered with some other email(data wipe will delete my google account)......??? :'( :'(
somebody please tell me how to get my mobile back.... :'(

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
@rcuber it has cameras but the area from which my mobile is stolen dont have bloody camera coverage so one cant say for sure who stole it..... :mad:
@eagle done that....

eagle_y2j

Youngling
Police in U.P. is incompetent in my personal opinion but dere r chances that dey will track your phone via imei no.

Plus i hav an another idea for u but it is unconventional one !

If nothing happens for next 30 days you can follow following thing :

1. Apply to TRAI under RTI about information of your phones IMEI no .
2. Info. needed is records of phone numbers with which mentioned IMEI registered over telecom networks.
3. With RTI attach copy of bill of your phone and mention that this information in not a third part info. as you are legitimate owner of this imei .

This will help you in getting your culprit traced and once you get info from trai inform police about da thief or Ask tat prsn to buy new SGY for u or face prosecution :D

PS: For any more info if needed please feel free to drop a p.m.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
also as you lost your phone in your college put up a notice in the notice board informing about the loss of phone.

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Police in U.P. is incompetent in my personal opinion but dere r chances that dey will track your phone via imei no.

Plus i hav an another idea for u but it is unconventional one !

If nothing happens for next 30 days you can follow following thing :

1. Apply to TRAI under RTI about information of your phones IMEI no .
2. Info. needed is records of phone numbers with which mentioned IMEI registered over telecom networks.
3. With RTI attach copy of bill of your phone and mention that this information in not a third part info. as you are legitimate owner of this imei .

This will help you in getting your culprit traced and once you get info from trai inform police about da thief or Ask tat prsn to buy new SGY for u or face prosecution :D

PS: For any more info if needed please feel free to drop a p.m.

ok....

You college lab must be having some kind of an 'entry' register about who goes in/out ???

no entry register.... and it was lunch so no class was there, anybody can come at free time...

also as you lost your phone in your college put up a notice in the notice board informing about the loss of phone.

putted, was torned out after 2days....

Flash

Lost in speed
Dont feel it as negative comment or am trying to repress you - Its really hard to trace back the stolen mobiles. Whether you installed any anti-theft softwares in yours?

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
block ur simcard first...
then deactivate ur Google account if u don't need it for personal use...
then ask ur parents whether they would get a new device... :lol:
my friend lost his xperia Neo v and his dad bought him a Neo L
I would celebrate if I lost my galaxy y

Top Bottom