Looking to help you guys land a great job

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I have been working for Adobe at 8 yrs now. Digit forums immensely helped in acquiring tech skills that set me apart from every one at my firm.

Am looking to see if there is talent, I can help you land a high paying job in Bangalore.
The forums culture is dying after social media, so hoping there are people here still.

The reality is as I move to leadership roles am looking to recruit great techies for my future teams.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's very nice of you to look for candidates here. Great to see a fellow digitian back here trying to give back to the community.
I am pretty sure there is talent here. Only finding them wouldn't be that easy. I hope you find good candidates.

What kind of talent you looking for?

OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
practice here, let me know when ready
GeeksforGeeks | A computer science portal for geeks
InterviewBit: Coding Interview Questions
Online Coding Interview Preparation

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I have been working for Adobe at 8 yrs now. Digit forums immensely helped in acquiring tech skills that set me apart from every one at my firm.

Am looking to see if there is talent, I can help you land a high paying job in Bangalore.
The forums culture is dying after social media, so hoping there are people here still.

The reality is as I move to leadership roles am looking to recruit great techies for my future teams.

Hi a_k_s_h_a_y, I Have worked on NodeJs, MonogDB, ExpressJs, AngularJs, C# WinForms, MSSQL, IoT - Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP8266, SIM800 modules. Various other libraries such as Socket.io, Google Maps API, DevExpress controls. HTML5/CSS/Js are standard.
Recently I have finished a project by freelancing on EmberJs. Gonna complete the last sem of B.Tech IT. I have started to learn .NET Core.
And also looking for a job @ bangalore :)
Completed many projects, successfully deployed, how can we talk? :)

Last edited:
OP
a_k_s_h_a_y

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
that's amazing, you would be a perfect team mate. your next challenge is now clearing the tough algorithm and data structure interview.
use these links I shared above see how you perform.

why are you learning .net core, that's such a waste of time for this age. focus on machine learning, neural networks and the languages used for these.
unless you are into game engine programming or want to work on enterprise apps, I see no use for .net

Top Bottom