Looking For new Monitor

Prajyot

Journeyman
1. Budget?
10-20K

2. Display type and size?
Not sure about latest technology but don't want big in size currently using 17x

3. What will the TV/monitor be used for primarily?
Browsing, excel, coding etc.

4. Types and number of ports required?
Latest ports are welcome addition to VGA

5. Preferred choice of brand?
na

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
na

7. Any other info that you want to share.
Currently using HP vs17x - LCD monitor - 17" Series Specs from last 7 years now its capacitor giving issue. I am looking for new monitor which don't stress eye, not big in size (current one is 17x and i am satisfied with it).

Guys i don't have knowledge of latest technology in monitors so please suggest me good one.

*www.amazon.in/BenQ-Borderless-Brig...hild=1&keywords=monitor&qid=1600189834&sr=8-6

That should suffice, 22" is small by today's standards. I personally use a 24" monitor.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
OP, your budget is up to 20K, i will definitely recommend to go for 24" having 1080p resolution at least. Since movie or gaming is not the priority for you, bigger monitor with higher resolution, say ultra wide or multiple monitor setup will give better experience. If you are going for multiple monitor setup, then considering 22" x2 is fine in my opinion.

Currently I am using a 24" monitor at 1080p resolution and I don't feel satisfied with this, I want 2 monitors or at least one ultra wide for the work, not considering gaming or watching movie at all here.

OP
P

Prajyot

Journeyman
Amazon.in: Buy BenQ 21.5-inch LED Backlit Computer Monitor, Full HD, Borderless, IPS Monitor, Brightness Intelligence Technology, Adaptive Eye Care Technology, Dual HDMI and in-Built Speakers - GW2283 (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | BenQ Reviews & Ratings

That should suffice, 22" is small by today's standards. I personally use a 24" monitor.

Which you suggest in 24"?

OP
P

Prajyot

Journeyman
OP, your budget is up to 20K, i will definitely recommend to go for 24" having 1080p resolution at least. Since movie or gaming is not the priority for you, bigger monitor with higher resolution, say ultra wide or multiple monitor setup will give better experience. If you are going for multiple monitor setup, then considering 22" x2 is fine in my opinion.

Currently I am using a 24" monitor at 1080p resolution and I don't feel satisfied with this, I want 2 monitors or at least one ultra wide for the work, not considering gaming or watching movie at all here.

I prefer minimum budget which you suggest in 24" with 1080p resolution?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I prefer minimum budget which you suggest in 24" with 1080p resolution?
Amazon.in: Buy Acer B277 27 Inch Full HD 1920 X 1080 LED Monitor with FHD Webcam, Height Adjustment and Pivot, VGA HDMI and Display Port, Stereo Speakers Online at Low Prices in India | Acer Reviews & Ratings

Last edited:
Top Bottom