Looking for my First / New Gaming laptop under 60000

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Don't expect great battery life from gaming laptops, but it should last a decent 3-4 hrs, I think.
in most of the reviews people said it has less battery compare to general standard of gaming laptop,some one is getting only 1-1.30 hours battery backup

in most of the reviews people said it has less battery compare to general standard of gaming laptop,some one is getting only 1-1.30 hours battery backup
Jarrod's test says ~6hrs for R5 + 1650Ti watching youtube, so 3-4 hrs of mixed usage should be possible. I saw that in amazon some are claiming barely 3 hrs of battery life & some are getting 4-5hrs, I think those getting 3hrs or lower have it running at max performance mode or whatever it is instead of silent/power-saving mode.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Jarrod's test says ~6hrs for R5 + 1650Ti watching youtube, so 3-4 hrs of mixed usage should be possible. I saw that in amazon some are claiming barely 3 hrs of battery life & some are getting 4-5hrs, I think those getting 3hrs or lower have it running at max performance mode or whatever it is instead of silent/power-saving mode.
yes probably this guy's experience is the general overall experience i read or heard (hope video editing in filmora/adobe elements dont come under heavy usage)

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
yes probably this guy's experience is the general overall experience i read or heard (hope video editing in filmora/adobe elements dont come under heavy usage)
AFAIK, they come, at least video editing in general and editing in premier in sepecific comes under heavy usage as they use much of the hardware, but still I think it depends on the resolution of videos you are editing.
Don't expect great battery life from gaming laptops, but it should last a decent 3-4 hrs, I think.
Yeah, I get at most 4.5hrs(IIRC) from by lappy, in just webbrowsing
i was using allahabad bank card,it has withdrawl limit of 25k & i activated it yesterday so looks like all features are not activated on it.i will try to get it with EMI with fathers card now,Hope it will stay in stock till then.
Yeah, withdrawal limit is very less, but if you are doing EMI it should not be an problem.
By the way it says there is no extra cost on EMI that means if i will buy it with 6 months EMI it will still cost me same 60990,right???
Well, my intuition tells me yes, but then again, I never EMI on amazon products, I just buy them if I can afford :)

Dude, don't do heavy tasks on battery, not good for battery longevity & you don't get the full performance as well. Laptops don't have high-quality batteries which can output like 120-130W that A15 consumes on full load, so CPU & GPU are heavily throttled in battery mode.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
AFAIK, they come, at least video editing in general and editing in premier in sepecific comes under heavy usage as they use much of the hardware, but still I think it depends on the resolution of videos you are editing.

Yeah, I get at most 4.5hrs(IIRC) from by lappy, in just webbrowsing

Yeah, withdrawal limit is very less, but if you are doing EMI it should not be an problem.

Well, my intuition tells me yes, but then again, I never EMI on amazon products, I just buy them if I can afford :)
Thanks ,I will do EMI with someone elses card because mine is still not working
Dude, don't do heavy tasks on battery, not good for battery longevity & you don't get the full performance as well. Laptops don't have high-quality batteries which can output like 120-130W that A15 consumes on full load, so CPU & GPU are heavily throttled in battery mode.
Thanks ,many people said that if you use laptop keep it plugged in but I don't take them seriously.
BTW I am stuck with payment options ,tried multiple sbi cards, Allahabad bank cards but none of them worked , because of weekend my new card is not activated for transaction (not able to create transaction password)online hope it will be activated tomorrow.

Thanks ,I will do EMI with someone elses card because mine is still not working

Thanks ,many people said that if you use laptop keep it plugged in but I don't take them seriously.
BTW I am stuck with payment options ,tried multiple sbi cards, Allahabad bank cards but none of them worked , because of weekend my new card is not activated for transaction (not able to create transaction password)online hope it will be activated tomorrow.
Try with UPI maybe on amazon app?

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
So connect some other account to UPI, doesn't take much time I think.
I am limited on cards and I can only take decision to connect upi or not for my cards not for others.
By the way should I wait for the sale ? As right now delivery of the laptop will start from 8 October and flipkart/amazon start showing the advertisement of biggest sale of the year

I am limited on cards and I can only take decision to connect upi or not for my cards not for others.
By the way should I wait for the sale ? As right now delivery of the laptop will start from 8 October and flipkart/amazon start showing the advertisement of biggest sale of the year
UPI needs account details, not card, from I remember. Need its linked phone number.

Supply issues have been rampant, no indication if it has been solved. A good example is my monitor which I bought for 14.5k in July, it was never seen again for such prices & is rarely available these days (at 17k when available, its Acer VG240YP). See, if it is available during sales, likely you will get some card discounts over that price, maybe 1.5k off, but TUF A15 hasn't been easily in stock for months now. So your call.

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
You should have been faster with the checkout process, nothing else I can say.

1TB + 250GB SSD variant is still available though:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B088R5WFHS/ref=dp_prsubs_3
it is available again but some card issue here,i will update soon if something new to share

OP
Ssangeet

Ssangeet

In the zone
Again, UPI or netbanking, there are many payment options.
not working,dont know what to say but so many things are not working right now in life. i am going to bank today to know why is it not working.
remind me of my past experience exact around year back where everything is going wrong.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/need-help-in-building-my-first-ever-gaming-pc.206501

not working,dont know what to say but so many things are not working right now in life. i am going to bank today to know why is it not working.
remind me of my past experience exact around year back where everything is going wrong.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/need-help-in-building-my-first-ever-gaming-pc.206501
You might just be very unlucky. Try with some friend's card/account, not much else I can suggest to get it soon.

Top Bottom