Looking For Mobile, Budget 30K

Prajyot

Journeyman
1. Budget?
30k +/-

2. Display type and size?
Not matter, currently using Lenovo P2, so similar or little bigger.

3. Dual sim?
Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Anything except Samsung and Chinese who force ads in UI ( If i have option to avoid MI)

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Not matter

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc).
Stock, Less Ads

7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi).
Not Matter, 5G Optional

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Call, Internet, Banking App, Trading App, Excel Sheet, Some RAM, CPU eating apps like putty, Remote Desktop App, Skype, 4-5 chrome tabs etc.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Asus, OnePlus, Moto (Worried about no screen protection like gorilla glass)

10. Any other info that you want to share
Budget can be increased if it's really worth, planning to use mobile for 3-5 years, Battery life is important.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Refer my thread here:

*geek.digit.in/community/threads/phone-recommendation-under-30k.211480/

Sent from my moto g82 5G using Tapatalk

Wait for upcoming amazon & FK sales to start.

Samsung A52s 5G gets my top recommendation.

Apparently Pixel 6a would be under 30k, so worthy contender with stock OS & top notch camera, but has an inefficient SoC + just a 60Hz panel.

Since camera doesn't matter to you, stick to A52s 5G. Just follow one of the several guides available to reduce ads in Samsung UI, starts with setting up the phone correctly during first start up. Once you spend 30-40mins correctly setting it up, you are set for a great experience. I will any day prefer One UI over stock because of the lack of features in stock, your call on UI though.

Oneplus is dead, avoid.

Still, wait for the sale & its deals.

OP
P

Prajyot

Journeyman
Refer my thread here:

*geek.digit.in/community/threads/phone-recommendation-under-30k.211480/

Sent from my moto g82 5G using Tapatalk
I read that topic already. Yesterday ordere G71 for my mother so I will wait few days before adding another moto in our family.

What do you mean OnePlus is dead? Software or hardware wise?
OP software is now Oppo's UI just copy-pasted with slightly different icons, Realme seems to put more effort into their UI than OP is doing right now.

Hardware-wise, Realme & IQoo are usually cheaper with similar specs. Those 2 + OP + oppo & vivo are owned by BBK.

OP
P

Prajyot

Journeyman
So very limited options here if I want to avoid BBK.
Currently my mobile on Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm), it run very slow sometime. not sure it's processor or mobile age.

How is Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)? Is it faster?

So very limited options here if I want to avoid BBK.
Currently my mobile on Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm), it run very slow sometime. not sure it's processor or mobile age.

How is Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)? Is it faster?
Definitely afster. But for 30k, I will recommend that you get S778. S778's CPU performance is similar to S870.

OP
P

Prajyot

Journeyman
What about battery performance if I go with higher cpu side?

I think spending 30k is not worth with current market and company so I will get something up to 15-20k

What about battery performance if I go with higher cpu side?

I think spending 30k is not worth with current market and company so I will get something up to 15-20k
I will say S778 & S870 are relatively top tier CPUs with good efficiency, IMO they are sweet spot, if you can spend 30k. Weaker CPUs can have further more power efficiency, but you miss out on some performance. S695 is good enough for 20k phone, like G82. You have to take the call if G82 is enough for you. A52s gets better camera & subjectively better UI IMO, along with better performance. So those are worth the extra money to me. But say something like OP 10R at 35k doesn't seem worth the 8k extra vs A52s to me.

OP
P

Prajyot

Journeyman
Forget to add led notification is must for me. Moto g71 don't have such feature. So wondering g82 or A52s have led notification?

Top Bottom