Looking for Good Audio System for my Car..

rajesh00

Journeyman
Hi guys,Need Touch screen Audio setup for my New Swift..So plz suggest me good system..

I don't really have any idea about car Audio..So the budget will be Avg..

And Tell me is it worth buying Touch screen system rather than normal one,apart from watching movies..

And Difference in price between both...And also about speakers and all in detail :wink::razz:

Thank U !

ashs1

Padawan
Still need a budget for suggesting a system.
I think [MENTION=5739]Incinerator[/MENTION] might help you.
Touchscreen are only vfm if you are planning to watch movies on the 5-6 inch screen.
I have a jvc touchscreen audio system ( got it free with my swift last year.. Bakrid offer).
The audio video quality is pretty decent, but the video format support is limited. ( no mkv support)

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
Still need a budget for suggesting a system.
I think [MENTION=5739]Incinerator[/MENTION] might help you.
Touchscreen are only vfm if you are planning to watch movies on the 5-6 inch screen.
I have a jvc touchscreen audio system ( got it free with my swift last year.. Bakrid offer).
The audio video quality is pretty decent, but the video format support is limited. ( no mkv support)

Lets say 30-35k for touch which include speakers and all..I just need decent sound and durable system

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get Pioneer AVH 2690BT as the HU. Pioneer TSA 935H and TSA 635 in the door modded and fitted in the door.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe in sub's in cars. This system provides amole bass. But if you need more get a pioneer champion subwoofer.

OP
rajesh00

rajesh00

Journeyman
Get Pioneer AVH 2690BT as the HU. Pioneer TSA 935H and TSA 635 in the door modded and fitted in the door.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe in sub's in cars. This system provides amole bass. But if you need more get a pioneer champion subwoofer.

Thank you.I go to car decor with that info..

Top Bottom