Looking for Desktop for Video Editing, Photoshop Work.

u4upendra

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: Main purpose is Video Editing, Photoshop, MS Office as a wedding video grapher I want to upgrade PC to I7

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 45-55K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: 250GB SSD for OS, 2tb + 2tb HDD for storage space

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, Want a full HD

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Mouse, Keyboard, Speakers

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within a month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I have built before, but trying to get this built by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Hyderabad, either local assemble will get the parts for me, or I can order from Amazon, MD Computers and give it to him

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I already have the PC with I3 Processor want to use this as my secondary for shop purpose. I want to upgrade my PC to I7 for my Video Editings, Photoshop work this PC is completely for my Business purpose only.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
You don't have budget for i7.
Wedding photographers/videographers I know use BD writer, do you need one? Do you need UPS for this system?
If yes, even i3 in this budget would be tough or may be possible with some compromise.
If no, then you can fit i5 10400 set up but for now just 2TB HDD.
Can you post what's your existing your configuration?

Top Bottom