Looking for Budget Earphones in Rs. 1000

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Hi members,
Well the amazon and flipkart sale is going on.
Which earphones to buy?
I'm looking at:
  1. JBL C100SI or C200SI
  2. Sennehieser CX180?
  3. Mi Earphones
  4. Piston Fit
  5. Soundmagic ES 18s
  6. others???
No to refurb e10c as i tend to break earphones in a year. i need warranty.
Any suggestions?

Your help will be greatly appreciated. I need replies fast because the sale is going to end. Please.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I purchased both E10c and E10bt, my E10c mic stopped working on mac for some reason but works on android and PC.
never dealt with their warranty but I wouldnt have much expectation.
You get all accessories including shitload of tips and a carrying case.

OP
G

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
I purchased both E10c and E10bt, my E10c mic stopped working on mac for some reason but works on android and PC.
never dealt with their warranty but I wouldnt have much expectation.
You get all accessories including shitload of tips and a carrying case.
Well then I'm buying.

Thanks for the suggestion.

OP
G

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Well I received the Earphones today. Initial impressions are kind of confusing. They sound good but there is too much sibiliance than I like. They do sound balanced and I guess they have more detail by comparing to KZ EDR2. But are more fatiguing to listen to as compared to warmer sounding earphones. Also vocals sound little bit low or distant.

But for general consensus, I guess they are not as warm sounding as KZ ATES, KZ EDR2 or even Rock Zircon and Memt X5s. People generally favour bassier, warmer earphones.
So for me under 1000 bucks, for normal people with bollywood songs, etc. not at all suggested go with the above mentioned ones or if in India then go with JBL varients like C100SI or C200SI or go with Sennheiser CX180 for that 2years warranty.

lso in the refurbished package the @ssh0le seller did not send me the complete set of eartips. I'm missing the larger wide eartips which i needed. Other tips are useless to me.
IMG_20181016_150852.jpg
IMG_20181016_151034.jpg

P.S. I'm not giving a bad review, but I guess they did not live upto my expectations set by the chinese KZ earphones which are cheaper.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Ive used the KZ ATEs before E10C, and I definitely felt an improvement, espececially in vocals. The bass was higher in ATEs but the overall sound was muddier. I feel E10c is somewhat clearer compared to ATEs.
Never tried others so cant compare.

Anyway, you should have mentioned you were looking for bassier earphones, as I would have suggested a better one. E10c is all about neutral.
Sony X series are good in that aspect.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^E10C does have a solid bass than neutral. I have used E10C and did not like it cause of too much bass for my liking. Right now I am using Byron which I feel are neutral. But yes, as you suggested, Sony is for bass heads.

OP
G

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Ive used the KZ ATEs before E10C, and I definitely felt an improvement, espececially in vocals. The bass was higher in ATEs but the overall sound was muddier. I feel E10c is somewhat clearer compared to ATEs.
Never tried others so cant compare.

Anyway, you should have mentioned you were looking for bassier earphones, as I would have suggested a better one. E10c is all about neutral.
Sony X series are good in that aspect.

I knew what I was getting into, I'm not complaining about bass. Its the sibiliance that too much. Anyways I've fixed bass by tweaking the EQ. These are really nice. I really like the remote and mic in it.

^E10C does have a solid bass than neutral. I have used E10C and did not like it cause of too much bass for my liking. Right now I am using Byron which I feel are neutral. But yes, as you suggested, Sony is for bass heads.

Well budget was 1000 bucks and no refurbished Sony models were there.

Top Bottom