Looking for an Internship/Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Hi guys,

I'm currently pursuing MCA 5th sem and in my 6th sem I have to complete a project/internship from an IT organization. The duration is to be of 4-5 months and the starting period is around dec'08-jan'09.

I applied at some places online and so far haven't got any response. Now I'm at my wits end on what to do next.:confused:

I would be really grateful if someone can help me in this matter.

Thanks..:)

PS: Not sure whether this information helps but I do have a really good academic profile with an aggregate of 75%. And recently got selected in CSC's campus recruitment.:D

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
me too a MCA 5th sem geek -----> hey totally IT firms are down so how they ll call u for project // then were are from i can try >>:cool:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ internships etc k liye jugaad chalta hai..contact ur placement officer or some frnds in TCS,Infosys,wipro etc..they are the best for internships..contact all ur IT frnds ..and do n/wking :D

kapsicum

spice it up
@iNFiNiTE

from which location r u seeking the Internship???

I had received a mail sometime back from a company in mumbai who where giving out there company projects precisely to MCA Final year students & since I just completed my MCA final year, I didnt pay much of attention to dat mail, after reading your post I tried searching for dat email but .... Sorry but i cudnt find it....

Just lemme know the location, i'll try if i cud help you get somewhere if its mumbai.

OP
iNFiNiTE

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
@kapsicum

I would prefer if I could manage to get a project in cities like Hyd/Bangalore/Pune or even Nagpur, I wouldn't mind Mumbai too (considering the fact that I don't have any options yet).

Please have a look if its not too much of a trouble for you.
Btw, thanks for the effort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom