Looking for a vacuum cleaner under 7k

Chetan1991

Youngling
Looking for a vacuum cleaner for a 4 room house with tiled floor. If it also helps with mopping that would be nice. I read that bagless cyclonic cleaners are superior.
I'm considering this one.

Please tell me which model you are using if you are satisfied with it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't think anyone here would be very enthusiastic about vacuum cleaners either, at least perhaps not enough to reply here.

So, I think as long as it does it's job any brand would be good.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am interested but I have no knowledge about vacuum cleaners apart from its purpose. I was hoping OP will buy something and update a small review here so I am following the thread

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Looking for a vacuum cleaner for a 4 room house with tiled floor. If it also helps with mopping that would be nice. I read that bagless cyclonic cleaners are superior.
I'm considering this one.

Please tell me which model you are using if you are satisfied with it.
Did you buy vacuum cleaner?

I almost set on ordering Black+Decker or American Miron 6-7K model. Just dont know if can plug it into the normal wall sockets. I don't want to burn the house sockets to use vacuum cleaner.
In product description, power wattage is 1400W for Black+Decker and 1600W for AmericanMicron.
Any guidance here? Can I use on of these vacuum cleaner in Air Conditioner socket, since I have that provision here in the room.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Did you buy vacuum cleaner?

I almost set on ordering Black+Decker or American Miron 6-7K model. Just dont know if can plug it into the normal wall sockets. I don't want to burn the house sockets to use vacuum cleaner.
In product description, power wattage is 1400W for Black+Decker and 1600W for AmericanMicron.
Any guidance here? Can I use on of these vacuum cleaner in Air Conditioner socket, since I have that provision here in the room.

You can safely plug it into a 16amp outlet, i.e. the outlet with the larger size socket, as it can handle load upto 4000W. AC uses ~2500-3000W depending upon capacity. The smaller socket, is of 6 amps, that gives us 1500W of load, so you may be able to plug B+D one in that. They are going to supply a plug with the vacuum cleaner, you should plug it in the same socket. If they didnt provide one, then you can buy the 16 amps plug.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You can safely plug it into a 16amp outlet, i.e. the outlet with the larger size socket, as it can handle load upto 4000W. AC uses ~2500-3000W depending upon capacity. The smaller socket, is of 6 amps, that gives us 1500W of load, so you may be able to plug B+D one in that. They are going to supply a plug with the vacuum cleaner, you should plug it in the same socket. If they didnt provide one, then you can buy the 16 amps plug.
Thanks for the info man. The problem is, I have only 2 wall sockets available in the room and both of them are smaller ones. So I thought of using AC socket. On the AC socket, they have mentioned 260V 20A. On the vacuum cleaner amazon page, input voltage is 220V. So I think it should be safe to use, right?
Also, I the plug there are giving has only 2 pins which looks same as AC socket, but I don't know if pins will slide into the socket or not.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Thanks for the info man. The problem is, I have only 2 wall sockets available in the room and both of them are smaller ones. So I thought of using AC socket. On the AC socket, they have mentioned 260V 20A. On the vacuum cleaner amazon page, input voltage is 220V. So I think it should be safe to use, right?
Also, I the plug there are giving has only 2 pins which looks same as AC socket, but I don't know if pins will slide into the socket or not.

Yupp, it will be safe to use. Also, as the vacuum cleaner has a 2-Pin socket, it should work on the normal ones.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have finalized American Micronic 15L vacuum cleaner and now just waiting for the price to drop. Anyone has any experience with this?
Amazon reviews are mixed.

Top Bottom