looking for a portable laptop under 80k

swaggvc

Broken In
Hi guys i am looking to buy a portable laptop for casual use. I love the design and build quality of macbook and i dont like the mac os, i know i can also install win 8 onto it but i dont know how reliable its gonna be. I have a desktop at home, so i won't be doing any gaming on it. Please suggest me if macbook pro retina is worth the money and also suggest me comparable windows laptop. Thanks.
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
80k INR.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen.

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
web browsing, watching movies and litsening music, torrent downloading.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
As i am not gonna do gaming i am inclining towards macbook pro retina 13", but i am not sure about the mac os. If i decide to get macbook i'll wait and get it from US. Suggest me some windows laptop that compete with macbook in terms of build quality and screen resolution.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:apple,asus,razer
b. Dislike:hp,dell

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution- more than 1080p (Full HD) )
Battery back up- extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place- Local / Abroad (US)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Look at Razer Blade 14" 2014 edition.
Drool over its powerful processor, speedy graphics, SSD storage and insane screen resolution.
Compare it with Mac book pro and see how superior the Razer is.
Faster processor, faster graphics, more responsive, Windows, higher screen resolution and better build quality.
Sucks it cost much much more than your budget(almost twice if you have to import it to India).
Go for it if you can buy it and get someone to bring it to India from USA.

OP
S

swaggvc

Broken In
Look at Razer Blade 14" 2014 edition.
Drool over its powerful processor, speedy graphics, SSD storage and insane screen resolution.
Compare it with Mac book pro and see how superior the Razer is.
Faster processor, faster graphics, more responsive, Windows, higher screen resolution and better build quality.
Sucks it cost much much more than your budget(almost twice if you have to import it to India).
Go for it if you can buy it and get someone to bring it to India from USA.

i know man razer blade 14 is the best looking laptop handsdown:razz:. It has everything i need i a laptop the look,portability,performance,build quality,brand value i can go on and on. But i am afraid it not cheap 2200$ for the base 128 gig razer blade:-(, i wish i had that kind of money i'll surely buy it. But the old razer blade is available at a discount and cost 1600$ thats value for money, i can wait a bit more n see if anyone is coming from US and get it.:-o

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
i know man razer blade 14 is the best looking laptop handsdown:razz:. It has everything i need i a laptop the look,portability,performance,build quality,brand value i can go on and on. But i am afraid it not cheap 2200$ for the base 128 gig razer blade:-(, i wish i had that kind of money i'll surely buy it. But the old razer blade is available at a discount and cost 1600$ thats value for money, i can wait a bit more n see if anyone is coming from US and get it.:-o

The old Razer Blade has a very poor quality screen.
If you can live with that then go for it.
The New Razer Blade is every penny worth the price.
You can wait for Aorus X3 Plus if you want want but Razer Blade has much better build quality.

OP
S

swaggvc

Broken In
The old Razer Blade has a very poor quality screen.
If you can live with that then go for it.
The New Razer Blade is every penny worth the price.
You can wait for Aorus X3 Plus if you want want but Razer Blade has much better build quality.

i know it is only 1600*900. I'll checkout the Aorus x3 n see if its worth waiting. What would you suggest right now..?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
gotta save a lot of cash for it haha:|. Just had a look at auros x3 damm its a beast of a laptop 870m 6gb is crazy, any idea how much its gonna cost?

Same specs as Razer blade. They did say something about its price. Look up.

Top Bottom