Looking for a dual monitor setup

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Currently I own an AOC 2462W. I wanna take this up to a dual monitor setup mainly for work. I do a lot of programming, video editing and some music. Would my second monitor need to be a 24 inch one as well? Can I upscale to a 27 inch one? Budget is around 15k. Thanks for the help.

Other than looking asymmetric, you can go for any 2nd monitor without compatibility issues (unless your PC has issues on its end).

Many people feel pixel density is too low for 27" 1080p monitors. Good 24" 1080p monitors cost 9k, like BenQ GW2480.

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
thanks . I own an Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB card. I am currently connecting to the mointor via HDMI. The card, I believe, does not come with a dual HDMI out. Hence I would need a DVI connection in one of the monitors I believe based on what I read. Does the BenQ GW2480 support the same? It didnt say DVI hence I am asking.

thanks . I own an Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB card. I am currently connecting to the mointor via HDMI. The card, I believe, does not come with a dual HDMI out. Hence I would need a DVI connection in one of the monitors I believe based on what I read. Does the BenQ GW2480 support the same? It didnt say DVI hence I am asking.
DVI & VGA are old ports. Use a DP to HDMI converter & connect it to the monitor, simple.
Amazon.in

Top Bottom