looking for a decent cooling pad under 1k

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Re: looking for a descent cooling paid under 1k

Hey buddy, where'd you learnt to write?

Under 1k, you'd probably get some chinese branded cooler. Those are pretty decent as well. How heavy is your work on your lap?

OP
tusharkeshri

tusharkeshri

Broken In
Re: looking for a descent cooling paid under 1k

Hey buddy, where'd you learnt to write?

Under 1k, you'd probably get some chinese branded cooler. Those are pretty decent as well. How heavy is your work on your lap?

I didn't get u by the where had u learnt to write, mostly i will be playing games like crysis and other heavy games.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Check this some are under 1k
Cooling Pads/Cooling Stands Price List India: Computer-accessories: Flipkart.com

Nerevarine

Incarnate
whatever you do DO NOT get the belkin one.. I just shelled out Rs 950 for a pad this crappy, it sounds like a jet engine.. I can give u an audio sample if you want :lol:
Also it only has 1 fan.. get an el cheapo chinese or zebby that has a minimum of 2 fans but make sure u test it before you buy.. so that it doesnt make any noise.

well its ur choice anyway, I dont think paying more than 1k on a cooling pad is sensible at all :p
If your lappy overheats frequently, i wd advice u to open your laptop and clean its innards especially the fan area using a brush

sujeet2555

In the zone
how about cooler master notepal u2 with two adjustable fan but is about rs 1500. i think U1 is about rs 1000 (with one fan).

Top Bottom