Logitech Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Can anyone tell me the quality of the cordless mouse that logitech is offering? Or should I go in for a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical instead? I'm not so much into cordless mice, but the offer sounds good. Is it better than a normal optical mouse?

Please reply urgently.

Wizard

Journeyman
Hello Vishnu

Yea...I am

I got Logitech MX Duo ...and it Rocks....( seriously )

it costed me Rs 4000 ( blak color ) and the mouse has got 8 Buttons ( inc the normal 2 )

Even If recceiver is pointin North direction , and mouse is in east or west , it works Gr8.

And best ting is I got a recharger along with a rechargable battery :p

so go in for tis one....and i dont know much abt the Freedom Edition

but jus remember , Logitech was the first to introduce tis Cordless ( TM ) technology.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
But I just hope there are no signal lags and stuff like that. I just want a basic Optical mouse that will serve its purpose in Photoshop. Don't want any fancy buttons and all. But if someone is throwing in a cordless functionality to it, well and good!

so the question, if I were to rephrase it, what if someone were to give you a Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical or a Logitech mouse (the one offered in the digit offer), which one would you take?

Also: I was just browsing through the bazee.com site and I found that the Microsoft Basic Optical mouse was priced at around 550 bucks. Now what is the difference between the Microsoft Basic Optical mouse and the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical? Can anyone please tell?

Milind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom