Logitech G300 Mouse configuration

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

I purchased G300 but don't know how to configure it for best gaming performance (as there are many buttons in it) :confused:

so, if somebody know about its button configuration and memory features pls help.

don't wanna waste this mouse by just two clicks :-(

$hadow

Geek in making
Screenshot (38).jpg
Then when you mouse display click on the right hand arrow to go to this settings and if you want to set a certain button to something then just click on the button pic on the software and it will take you further

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Logitech G300 has onboard memory to store profiles, i think 3 to be exact.. The color of the LED signifies which profile its running on currently

$hadow

Geek in making
ATTACH]

Here you go

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/T8oAVgu.png

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).jpg
    Screenshot (38).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 108

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^For image uploads here a tip
When uploading images, just copy the image to the public folder of your dropbox, right click on the image, copy public link
come here and click Insert Image from URL, paste the link and uncheck Retrieve remote file and reference locally..
I think this is the fastest way to upload images, you dont have to deal with going to imgur or imageshack and input a captcha all the time, especially for multiple images

Also for OP, i used to have the G300, i mapped the forward button on LMB for browser forward, back on LMB for browser back.. try it, its a lifesaver...
the mouse itself doesnt have thumb buttons but all it's macro buttons are placed in wierd postiions, thats why i upgraded to G400s.. maybe thats why G302 has the regular thumb buttons like the higher end mice have

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
there are 2+2 = 4 buttons on left & right click and I want to use them in games and also as shortcut keys (e.g: cut,paste etc)

$hadow

Geek in making
^For image uploads here a tip
When uploading images, just copy the image to the public folder of your dropbox, right click on the image, copy public link
come here and click Insert Image from URL, paste the link and uncheck Retrieve remote file and reference locally..
I think this is the fastest way to upload images, you dont have to deal with going to imgur or imageshack and input a captcha all the time, especially for multiple images

Also for OP, i used to have the G300, i mapped the forward button on LMB for browser forward, back on LMB for browser back.. try it, its a lifesaver...
the mouse itself doesnt have thumb buttons but all it's macro buttons are placed in wierd postiions, thats why i upgraded to G400s.. maybe thats why G302 has the regular thumb buttons like the higher end mice have

Hey thanks for the tip man.

teknoklutz

Broken In
Hey [MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION] can you tell me if you are using any particular settings for LOL I am using the G400s

Nerevarine

Incarnate
My Back side button, i have remapped to Scoreboard, Forward one remapped to Shop window... I still use D-F for summoner spells, because using 2 hands for fast actions like flash is better imo.. Also, i have remapped middle mouse button for ward trinket/sweeper trinket (item 4)

Top Bottom