Logitech G102 mouse double clicking instead of single click randomly

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I purchased this famous mouse last year and it has started performing poorly. It’s left click has started responding unexpectedly. Sometimes its double clicking instead of single click. The frequency is like 5 times out of 10.
Completely annoyed with this when I have to do gaming, video editing.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If you have warranty then claim it. Otherwise you need to buy new mouse. I have used 2 logitech mouse and I was annoyed by this same thing. Hence forth I am avoiding Logitech mouse since this issue is prevalent even in their high end models too. You can try Pulsefire Haste since it has different swithes from logitech.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
If you have warranty then claim it. Otherwise you need to buy new mouse. I have used 2 logitech mouse and I was annoyed by this same thing. Hence forth I am avoiding Logitech mouse since this issue is prevalent even in their high end models too. You can try Pulsefire Haste since it has different swithes from logitech.

It’s really a shame that such a thing can happen to a new device.
I think the size of Pulsefire Haste is similar to G102.
I had this feeling when I used the G102 that I need a bigger mouse since my hands are a bit large.
Any recommendations for a big mouse for Gaming, Video Editing?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
It’s really a shame that such a thing can happen to a new device.
I think the size of Pulsefire Haste is similar to G102.
I had this feeling when I used the G102 that I need a bigger mouse since my hands are a bit large.
Any recommendations for a big mouse for Gaming, Video Editing?
Razer DeadthAdder V2 is quite big and it has something called optical switches which technically should not get double click issue. compare the size with your current mouse on rtings dot com. I too was looking for a mouse recently and went for this from G304.

Top Bottom