Little confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anurag_online

Hey frnds I hve lost my PIN no of SBI ATM debit card. The ifficials in my city said that it cant be retained :cry: but in case of Bank Of Punjab they have retained me the pin of their ATM card. Being same Mastreo card is that possible that of one it can be retained and for other it is not possible??? If their is any way help me out.

(I hope MODs dont think this is a spam)
I really need help!!!!

babumuchhala

In the zone
Tell them u want to regenrate ur PIN as u have forgoten it. Banks charge frm Rs 100 -250 fr this.
If a bank is giving ATM then it will also help customers regenrate their PIN. Go to ur branch and ask again. Ask the branch Manager if u dont get a satisfactory reply. Just tell them that ur friend in Delhi/Mumbai got his PIN regenrated just a month back.

If SBI is providing PhoneBanking then call them and request for a new PIN.

OP
A

anurag_online

babumuchhala said:
Tell them u want to regenrate ur PIN as u have forgoten it. Banks charge frm Rs 100 -250 fr this.
If a bank is giving ATM then it will also help customers regenrate their PIN. Go to ur branch and ask again. Ask the branch Manager if u dont get a satisfactory reply. Just tell them that ur friend in Delhi/Mumbai got his PIN regenrated just a month back.

If SBI is providing PhoneBanking then call them and request for a new PIN.

Thx Dude I will go there tomorrow lets see what they have to say :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom