List of Games That Require Internet Connection to Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys I've got the inspiration to start this thread as one of my friend
bought half life orange box & was unable to install it due to lack of internet connection.

Now he wants to buy some games but he doesn't know if they require internet connection or not to install.

Also I think many people doesn't have a decent internet connection to install games but they like to play games. Also the future replayability of games which requiers is very low. Think of How can one be able to install orange box or bioshock ( original versions ) after 5-6 years. Will those stream servers stil
be live for those games. On the other hand games like wolfenstein still is
playable W/O a internet connection. Also for example if you move to rural place for travel & your ISPs connection is down for some days you will not be able to install & play games which requiers internet conncetion to install. It's a major pain for original game buyers like my friend to find out that they just can install the game wihtout internet connection.

I know some games requiers internet connection to play but they can be fixed with Cr@cks. I'm telling it coz I know some original buyers who just got annoyed of inserting the DVD everytime if they wants to play a game. But they can install the game atleast.

So I'm making this thread to know which games requiers internet connection to install not for playing :

I know tow of them as :

1. Half Lfe : Orange Box
2. Bioshock

Guys please reply as far as you know to make this thread/List a comprehensive one so original game buyers get to know before buying a game if they will be able to install the game without internet connection or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom