Linux Bazar

Status
Not open for further replies.

surdy

Broken In
Someone mailed me the following info .....i thot i must share .......may be useful

I have just found a good online linux distributor and
will make my first purchase soon. Thougt to share this
with all. It is called Linux Bazar and claims to be
shipping Linux CDROM/DVD on original Sony media to
anywhere in India at Rs 50 per CD.

*www.linuxbazar.com/index.php

K

kp_dude2000

Linux CDs

Even Linsoft Technologies also is there. I think they are bit cheaper then Linux Bazzar. They too use Sony medias. Their rates are including shipping.

you can visit *www.linsoftindia.com/produts.html

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Re: Linux CDs

kp_dude2000 said:
Even Linsoft Technologies also is there. I think they are bit cheaper then Linux Bazzar. They too use Sony medias. Their rates are including shipping.

you can visit *www.linsoftindia.com/produts.html

I think kp_dude2000 runs this firm, linsoft. Its the third time in 2 days i'm seeing him posting supporting linsoft. :D

K

kp_dude2000

I dont run

Hey

I dont run this firm at all. And I am not in touch with them in anyways. I just suggest. If you do not want to buy from them then forget it. If you have seen supporting me to Linsoft then its my wish to support them or not. If you don not wish to support then forget it.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
Re: I dont run

kp_dude2000 said:
Hey

I dont run this firm at all. And I am not in touch with them in anyways. I just suggest. If you do not want to buy from them then forget it. If you have seen supporting me to Linsoft then its my wish to support them or not. If you don not wish to support then forget it.

I was just jokin, forget to add a smiley after my comment. If it hurts you, i'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom