LG 32LA6620 vs 32LA6200 vs 32LM6410

dippi_taurus

Broken In
Hi, I'm a complete noob here and need your expertise on the various technology used in the products
1. LG 32LA6620
2. LG 32LA6200
3. LG 32LM6410
Also, I need to know the differences these models have. Are they able to play mkv, mpeg4, .ts video files with AC3, AAC and DTS 5.1 audio codecs? Any suggestions for models from other companies that are better than these.

Regards.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Within these three
LG32LM6410 is a very good model. for how much you are getting these?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I think abhidev owns LM6410 model so u will get to know more about user experiences...u can PM him ;) or may be he will visit this thread :mrgreen:

abhidev

Human Spambot
I think abhidev owns LM6410 model so u will get to know more about user experiences...u can PM him ;) or may be he will visit this thread :mrgreen:

actually I own LM6200 32inch :D and I am quiet satisfied with it...the TRUMOTION feature makes the video life like :D

Also I can attach my portable 1TB hdd and it does play mkv format with no lags at all :D

Sound quality is good enough too.

Note: this model doesn't have wifi inbuilt but is wifi-ready

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^oh i forgot the exact model no..but still your model no is in OP's list

ohh yes...:D

Op I would suggest go with a model that has wifi inbuilt.... I hate LG for this wifi-ready model and not providing with a wifi dongle with the TV itself...nor is it available anywhere and also they they made the usb differently...so now I can't use any other usb dongle but there :-x

the puny wifi dongle costs arnd 3-4k :-x which is ridiculous

Top Bottom