I have chosen two cases

first one

Cooler Master Silenci 550--Free Shipping

Second one

Cooler Master Enforcer chassis -- Free Shipping

Please let me choose best one.

sukesh1090

Adam young
Config please...silenci has got place for a very large card,sd card reader but only 1 usb 3.0 and enforcer has 2 usb 3.0 but less place for vga card when compared to silenci but has a very sexy look:wink:yeah.

Last edited:

amitabhsaha

Broken In
As for Silencio 500 - it's a sleek stealthy looking case, slightly more spacious for large GPU's and all this with a near silent operation.

Storm Enforcer - Sexy looks. Good airflow (the internals and fan options are more like HAF 912). May use larger GPU with hard drive cage removed.

IMO go for enforcer as it is more reasonably priced.

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^buddy take a look in overclock and modding section there prabhu has bought the enforcer for 5670/- so before buying check the price.

OP
A

aryanraj

Searching someone
As for Silencio 500 - it's a sleek stealthy looking case, slightly more spacious for large GPU's and all this with a near silent operation.

Storm Enforcer - Sexy looks. Good airflow (the internals and fan options are more like HAF 912). May use larger GPU with hard drive cage removed.

IMO go for enforcer as it is more reasonably priced.

I need best cooling options as I have to use Quad series processor with heavy load.

^^buddy take a look in overclock and modding section there prabhu has bought the enforcer for 5670/- so before buying check the price.

yes mate, I have checked that thread, till today morning Price of Enforcer was 5750 with free shipping at SMC but today they have raised price to 6050 + shipping :evil:

Enforcer is a better choice considering its much more clearance clearance than sensi.

after doing some research, I come to know that Enforcer is a better choice.

but some site owners are raising price of this product. :evil:

OP
A

aryanraj

Searching someone
^^may be its because of demand.check with local dealer if available.and go with enforcer.

I have checked at ITdepot, it will cost me around 6100.

In local market they are charging for 6500+ :shock:

I have searched every good shops here in Lucknow.

But nothing helps.

After doing some research at Nehru Place, I got best price for 5200.

Finally I have decided that I will buy it from Nehru Place, I will go NDLS just for my cabinet :|

Top Bottom