lenovo y510 @ 53k (buy or not)

rockerz

Broken In
I have been searching for a laptop from around 10 days and i found lenovo y510 at 53k (72k flipkart/snapdeal price) and the retail shopkeeper assures me of warranty bill box and all so should i go for it or not and if i go for it tell me the things to check before taking the delivery :-?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I have been searching for a laptop from around 10 days and i found lenovo y510 at 53k (72k flipkart/snapdeal price) and the retail shopkeeper assures me of warranty bill box and all so should i go for it or not and if i go for it tell me the things to check before taking the delivery :-?

This will be the core i5 version. It's good deal if this is legit and not second hand.

$hadow

Geek in making
Sounds to me something like refurbished. Do check out the battery wear level and dead pixels before buying and along that the warranty.

OP
R

rockerz

Broken In
its not d i5 version i confirmed with him core i7 8bddr3 1tb hdd

battery wear level and dead pixels :s dint got u m newbie to all this stuff

wht is Hw monitor ?

$hadow

Geek in making
Practically not possible for a laptop to be sold at around this price. There is definitely a catch.

OP
R

rockerz

Broken In
so wht should i do :s

- - - Updated - - -

so wht should i do :s

- - - Updated - - -

any software to check battery stability ? and to check clock speed and temperature?

OP
R

rockerz

Broken In
wht about battery stability ?

- - - Updated - - -

in hw monitor what should be d normal value for voltage temperature fans processor's temperature etc

Top Bottom