Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 Netbook with Transcend External Optical Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevz22

crazy techie
I want to sell my 20 months-old Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 Netbook in Excellent condition with a Transcend External Optical Drive. Here are the details:
Product Name:Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 Netbook
Processor and RAM:Intel Atom N450 1.6GHz Processor with 2GB DDR2 RAM.
HDD:250GB 5400RPM.
Screen:10.1inch LED with a resolution of 1024*600.
Speakers:Dual stereo speakers with dolby.
Date of purchase:22 August 2010.
Reason for sale:Buying a 15.6 inch notebook.
OS:Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1.(Also included-MS OFFICE 2010).
Warranty remaining:No.
Purchase Invoice and packaging available:Yes.
MRP:18,900INR+around 3K for the Optical drive.
Expected Price:7000INR including the Transcend Optical drive(negotiable).
Location of seller:Mangalore,Karnataka.
Shipping:At BUYER'S RISK.Local Buyer's preferred.(I'am coming to mumbai this month,so if anyone from mumbai wants to buy it i can deliver it to you at a pre-decided place in Mumbai).
Accessories included:Netbook,Charger,Lenovo carry bag,Transcend External optical drive.
Other details:It has an excellent full-size keyboard and a Multi-touch touchpad. It has no visible scratches whatsoever and everything works fine. At the hinges on the external side there is a bit of the silver coating that has peeled off but other than that its in excellent condition and even the factory applied transparent tape on the hinge is still intact.:lol::-D
(P.S.Sorry for the poor quality pictures.I'll upload better pics soon if required.)
*i41.tinypic.com/e0g2lu.jpg
*i40.tinypic.com/a8ket.jpg
*i42.tinypic.com/35iwu4j.jpg

*i44.tinypic.com/dljnyw.jpg

Last edited:

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
which one is it 3s or 3C, i am interested

have you rmaed , and can you give full specification and any other stuff you can give it with

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
Neither,.its the original s10-3 which was launched in 2010.
No,not rmaed and no other stuff will be given with it.

spacescreamer

Journeyman
One of the most ill formatted sales thread.
You could have easily done better by placing due gaps/lines between related information.

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
@spacescreamer
please do not interfere with such silly queries/thoughts if you are not interested in the product.
And FYI I posted this through my smartphone and thus it seems to be ill-formatted.
@iknowledge
replied to pm...:)

spacescreamer

Journeyman
@spacescreamer
please do not interfere with such silly queries/thoughts if you are not interested in the product.
And FYI I posted this through my smartphone and thus it seems to be ill-formatted.

If its badly formatted, then it is. Nothing silly about the comment.
It ll help your sale only and will make it easier for any person going through the thread to glean the information.

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
I will not be having a permanent number until tuesday... Will give my number once I return from mumbai. Meanwhile you can contact me throigh my mail id. Check your pm.

OP
K

kevz22

crazy techie
Sorry for not replying to pm's as i had been to Mumbai. The netbook has been sold locally for 6.5k... Mods may close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom