Lenovo a7000 vs zenfone 2

OP
D

dpanshu

Broken In
Well i am asking because , I won't be buying the 4gb version of zenfone. 2gb version has quad core processor clocked at 1.6 ghz while the a7000 has octacore at 1.5 ghz. So it seems lenovo is a better option. What say?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well i am asking because , I won't be buying the 4gb version of zenfone. 2gb version has quad core processor clocked at 1.6 ghz while the a7000 has octacore at 1.5 ghz. So it seems lenovo is a better option. What say?
:facepalm:
No of cores don't matter these days.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
No of cores don't matter these days.

also I would like to add-
Mediatek chipset<<<<Intel and snapdragon

- - - Updated - - -

Should I buy the lenovo a7000 on 15 april or wait for the zenfone 2? I want to get a new phone ASAP

zenfone 2 is the obvious choice
A7000 is not worth it- mediatek chipset,poor updates,poor dev support,poor roms etc(going by my own experience with Lenovo and Mediatek)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Going by Lenovo A7000 AnTuTu benchmark leak shows score higher than Mi 4 and Galaxy S5 - Tech2, A7000's AnTuTu is 42k :shock:

That's 10k more than Yureka. I know benchmarks don't show real world performance but any device with 20k or above antutu wouldn't perform bad. :|

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I have not used a Lenovo A series phone, but I have used the ZF, and it's a very good phone (poor call quality though, but the Lenovo won't be better, but not sure on this), so I am just guessing that ZF2 will be a great phone for the money paid, so I too will say wait for it.

Top Bottom