Latest prices..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

#\Cruel Intentions/#

Right off the assembly line
Hey friends,

Can you like help me decide whether to go in for ASUS or INTEL?

I have a budget of around 10,000 for the Processor alone.

Hope someone replies.

Regards
Cruel

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
really nice if you man......that list must have taken ages for u to compile, not to mention u had to contact the vendor to obtain the prices....thanks again...
@anu: about the sites u provided links for....what use are they?.....one of them don't even work...:evil:

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
If u have a budget of 10k for processor alone then go in for Intel core2 duo.... thats the best u can get for your money at present

#\Cruel Intentions/#

Right off the assembly line
Amazing List,

And I hope it is updated as frequently as possible. Tried looking up the prices of the same components in Bangalore but they seem to be a little on the Expensive side as compared to the above list.

Another Query, Is the C2E (core 2 Extreme) not available in Bangalore. Would love to know if the same is around in India somewhere.

Regards
Cruel

anu0512

Broken In
:twisted:ANY ONE KNOW THE PRICE OF KINGSTON RAM DDR-2 800 MHZ 512 MB & 1 GB.TELL ME THE PRICE OF ASUS MOTHERBOAD 975 CHIPSET MODEL NO. ASUS P5W DH DELUXE WI-FI . WAT IS THE CURRENT RATE OF C2D E6600.TELL ME THE SHOP NAME IN DELHI.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
You just posted link to Deltapage above and you are asking about price .. Anyway, try Nehru Place IT Hub for getting some idea and you can get their contacts on the website ..

/Wonders why you start every post with :twisted: .. ..

anu0512

Broken In
it_waaznt_me said:
You just posted link to Deltapage above and you are asking about price .. Anyway, try Nehru Place IT Hub for getting some idea and you can get their contacts on the website ..

/Wonders why you start every post with :twisted: .. ..

:evil: BRO I KNOW THIS SITE BUT THERE IS NO PRICE DETAILS OF MY COMPONENTS. THANKS FOR REPLY

I START EVERY POST WITH :twisted: BECOZ
I FOLLOW THE PATH LESS FOLLOWED

OPTUMS PRIME

Broken In
anu0512 said:
:evil: BRO I KNOW THIS SITE BUT THERE IS NO PRICE DETAILS OF MY COMPONENTS. THANKS FOR REPLY

I START EVERY POST WITH :twisted: BECOZ
I FOLLOW THE PATH LESS FOLLOWED
=DUPICATE
!
!
!
WERE U COPY THIS . YEH MERA HAI

ORIGINAL= I make my own Rules. I set my Own Goals. I follow the path less followed. I am What I Am!

OPTUMS PRIME

Broken In
i known anu0512 he is my friend . he has a great knowledge about mobile phones
he using nokia 9500 communicator u just see his mobile its look different can u believe theme r install in 9500 its not possible but its possible for him he can
do every thing in his mobile & lot of collection of mobile software great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom