Latest motherboard for AMD FX-8350

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, don't comment without knowing the issues. 970A-G46 has very poor VRM design and with minimal overclocking it suffers from VRM failure. Do a little search and you'll find several issues listed in all the forums like guru3d, hardforum and TomsHardware forum. Couple of months back, even in the official MSI product site, it was mentioned not to overclock with this Motherboard but has been removed recently.
*www.overclock.net/t/1234973/advice...s-msi-970a-g46-hands-on-experiences-preferred
Asus M5A97-EVO at 7K is the best 970 board for now.

Buddy, don't comment without knowing the issues. 970A-G46 has very poor VRM design and with minimal overclocking it suffers from VRM failure. Do a little search and you'll find several issues listed in all the forums like guru3d, hardforum and TomsHardware forum. Couple of months back, even in the official MSI product site, it was mentioned not to overclock with this Motherboard but has been removed recently.
Advice on Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 vs MSI 970A-G46 (hands on experiences preferred)
Asus M5A97-EVO at 7K is the best 970 board for now.

i disagree i use the msi and it has no problems what so ever.........but its always asus>gigabyte>>>>>>msi.........so asus wont be a bad bet....do go for the 990 though

Cilus

laborare est orare
Why to gamble with the Motherboard? The production lot of 970A-G46 does have inherent VRM issues and by luck user can get a Motherboard without issues. Plenty of people have suffered VRM issues with that particular MSI board we can't recommend it by only your personal experience. Don't take it personally, I am just referring to the facts.

asus boards also have faults my mate had the asus m5a97 and after playing black ops 2 for an hour he smelt something burning in an AC room.......the thing burnt........sole reason why i got the msi but then what your saying is also true a few msi boards do have that issue but it has been cleared by now but i understand why your saying

Top Bottom