Laptop with ample of RAM

invisiblebond

Journeyman
As I upgrade, warranty is gone I suppose.

Did you break anything? #JustWantToCheck :flamewar:

According to chapter 5 of the service manual, upgrading the drive and memory are customer-authorized procedures and should not void the warranty unless you break something during the process of doing the upgrades.

h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/will-upgrading-my-ssd-or-ram-void-the-warranty/td-p/8249754

Last edited:
OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

According to chapter 5 of the service manual, upgrading the drive and memory are customer-authorized procedures and should not void the warranty unless you break something during the process of doing the upgrades.

h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/will-upgrading-my-ssd-or-ram-void-the-warranty/td-p/8249754
Couldn't get chance as stupid courier company is still keeping RAM stick with them for second day although NVMe was delivered a day before yesterday. DTDC last mile personnels in my area are lazy bums.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

Successfully upgraded, now have 32GB ram in laptop and I suppose that what it support max. Primary drive is also Samung ( SAMSUNG MZVL2512HCJQ-00BH1) which is holding OS and the one I added is also samsung (evo plus 970). So far all good, as said will not be used for gaming ever.

invisiblebond

Journeyman
Successfully upgraded, now have 32GB ram in laptop and I suppose that what it support max. Primary drive is also Samung ( SAMSUNG MZVL2512HCJQ-00BH1) which is holding OS and the one I added is also samsung (evo plus 970). So far all good, as said will not be used for gaming ever.
Congrats:clap2:

Top Bottom