Laptop vs desktop..... endless topic

udaylunawat

In the zone
Ok instead of buying a decent y510p [MENTION=143763]Rig[/MENTION]ht time I waited for my parents to shift @my town. Now the question again arises. Would I need a desktop or laptop ?? My college is really nearby to my current home. And I already have my old nexus 7 2012 and a moto g(both rooted) and I can connect any pen drive /external HDD etc. I am so much confused because I am currently studying in I.T B.E 2nd year and I am a moderate geek. Would I need a laptop ??? So the situation is :
My budget is 55k max. ready to assemble. No import hassles.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
1.Which college?
2.Do you take notes in class with e-devices?
3.Do you code during college hours?
4.Does your college have presentation sessions?

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
1) Rknec Ramdeobaba Nagpur autonomous
2)Nope
3)nope not until now and if the time come I might use my nexus 7
4)Yes, but everyone doesn't need to bring laptops. All presentations until now were in groups and if something goes wrong I can manage with friends laptop.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you are staying at home and can get to college without any issues, your budget being 55k, its a no brainer to get a desktop.. a 55k desktop will destroy almost all high end laptops

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP click here at *www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-configurations/149943-asking-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

kg11sgbg

If you are staying at home and can get to college without any issues, your budget being 55k, its a no brainer to get a desktop.. a 55k desktop will destroy almost all high end laptops

+1,to this always universal true comment.

kg11sgbg

I home is just nearby my college. I stay at home. For my entertainment needs I have a moto g 2013 and nexus 7 2012.
With eyes closed an assembled Desktop of your CHOICE(in components) within your stipulated Rs.55k budget.

OP
U

udaylunawat

In the zone
Amd +970 combo
Amd Fx 6300 7k
gigabyte ga 78ulmt usb3 - 4k
hyperfury 4gb - 2.5k
wd blue 1 tb - 3.5
deepcool tesseract - 3k
seasonic s12ii 520w - 4.5k
dell s2240l - 8k