Laptop under 75k

syd3001

Right off the assembly line
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD) under 75000 Rs.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer? under 15" screen size and less than 2kg weight.

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook? It will mainly be used to run packages such as Catia, Ansys

4) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ? I5 or A10, discreet GPU, FHD(1080p) display.
RAM - 4gb atleast
HDD - any size(will swap it with a SSD)

5) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Asus, HP, Dell
b. Dislike: none

6) Anything else you would like to say? There should be an easy access to reach HDD and RAM, without voiding warranty.

Asus ROG GL552JX DM291D Core I7 4750HQ 4GB 1TB 15 6" Full HD 4GB Graphics | eBay

Buy additional 8GB RAM for 3k + 250GB M2 SSD (~8-10k)

It has additional M2 slot for SSD, so in the end you will have HDD + SSD

Those softwares you mentioned are CPU intensive & nowadays most i7 laptops in India have dual core as opposed to quad core in this model

Weight less than 2kg?? No such laptop exists in India which has quad core i7 + light weight

OP
S

syd3001

Right off the assembly line
This is the only VFM laptop available in India right now. Do you know if the skylake version of this will be launched anytime soon? Or the new lenovo y700 series?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Asus ROG GL552JX DM291D Core I7 4750HQ 4GB 1TB 15 6" Full HD 4GB Graphics | eBay

Buy additional 8GB RAM for 3k + 250GB M2 SSD (~8-10k)

It has additional M2 slot for SSD, so in the end you will have HDD + SSD

Those softwares you mentioned are CPU intensive & nowadays most i7 laptops in India have dual core as opposed to quad core in this model

Weight less than 2kg?? No such laptop exists in India which has quad core i7 + light weight

Don't buy M.2 2280 SSD.
Instead swap hdd for ssd,cd for hdd.
SSD's 2.5" offer good and better performance compared to HDD.

Top Bottom