Laptop Under 45k

Sameer97

Right off the assembly line
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
40-45k(not more than 45k)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Thin and Light; Preferably 14" screen
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Daily Use, Web Browsing(10-20 tabs open at same time), Gaming (Not much into gaming on a laptop but all latest games should be playable even at lowest settings)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Core i3,Core i5 4200m, 500GB-1TB Hard Disk, 2GB Graphics

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:HP(looking to purchase additional 2 years warranty)
b. Dislike:Acer,Sony,Toshiba,etc
c.Neutral: Dell, Asus, Lenovo

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Battery back up The more the better
Purchase place ( Flipkart, Snapdeal / Chandigarh )
So which is the best bang for the buck gaming laptop under 45k that will play all current games and future games for 3-4 years atleast at 720p ? Good battery life and build quality is appreciated. Selected a laptop HP-15d103tx(Core o5 4200m, 500GB HardDisk, 2 GB 820M Nvidia DDR3) at 38K
I'm confused with which graphic card to go for 1GB Nvidia 820M, 2GB Nvidia 820M, 2GB AMD 8670M or 740M. Also, I thought Core i5 is better than Core i3 but its also dual core like core i3 and almost the same everything cores, cache etc. Any advice on this

sakumar79

Technomancer
I recently got Lenovo G510 (same model as *www.flipkart.com/lenovo-essential-...g510&ref=9408a654-2989-4183-b34e-9513c8f9559b ). I got it for 45.5k at Reliance Digital with some additional offers on printer, backpack, etc... Since many companies are saying no to warranty if purchased online, it may be better to go for purchase at local shop...

The model I have is pretty good in terms of performance, battery life, etc. However, I dont know its gaming capabilities even though it has 2 GB dedicated gfx card. But otherwise, it is pretty good...

Arun

OP
S

Sameer97

Right off the assembly line
Its good specs wise but I can get the same specs from a HP model and I would definitely go for it. As I can get extended 2 years warranty from HP. But thanks for answering the question anyway.

Top Bottom