Laptop under 30k

Gauravchi

Journeyman
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
INR 30,000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

• Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
MS Office, Internet

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?

HP 14s

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:
b. Dislike:

6) Anything else you would like to say?
  • Best value for money

imcj

Broken In
If you are going for i3 processor, please make sure it is atleast 10th gen processor. 11th gen processors were recently announced and if you buy an eight gen processor now, your laptop will be 3 generations behind already. Apart from that resale value, speed of doing multi tasking, performance of coding apps etc. will all be better on the newer processors. I'd suggest you to go for Mi NoteBook 14 e-Learning Edition. It is 7-8k above budget but mi fan festival is coming and with some discount and card cashback the value will be closer to 34k. This 34k spent on Mi NoteBook 14 e-Learning Edition would be worth picking up anything older than a 10th gen i3. If you want to go supercheap than you can buy any laptop with 5th gen i5/i7 depending on condition easily but again it all depends on what's your longterm vision for this device.

vito scalleta

In the zone
If budget is strictly below 30k..
Lenovo Ideapad S145 AMD

If you can stretch the budget a bit
Lenovo Ideapad s145 intel

In both models the screen brightness is not that great so it is recommended for indoor use only. But the screen is full hd.

Here's article explaining performance difference between the two processors from Notebookcheck -> Notebookcheck

Top Bottom