Laptop stock refresh cycle in India

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey Guys. I have a query for those who keep a close eye on the Indian market.
Laptops sold in India by different firms are not updated continuously, maybe once or twice a year they refresh the lineup which is always in lag with the global markets.

I'm planning to buy a new laptop soon, I was thinking whether to wait for a month or two or get something in a week or so. Any news about the desktop replacement of 1050Ti?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No desktop upgrade replacement for 1050Ti but 1660Ti was recently launched to replace 1060. As for laptops,only recently launched updated models are highly overpriced ones with RTX cards.

Hey Guys. I have a query for those who keep a close eye on the Indian market.
Laptops sold in India by different firms are not updated continuously, maybe once or twice a year they refresh the lineup which is always in lag with the global markets.

I'm planning to buy a new laptop soon, I was thinking whether to wait for a month or two or get something in a week or so. Any news about the desktop replacement of 1050Ti?
GTX 1660 & maybe 1650 will be showcased in March end or April, acc. to rumors.

GTX1050Ti laptops at 64k & GTX1060 for 80k are still good choices for India, for gaming laptops. Laptop GTX 1660 & 1660Ti are rumored for May along with 9th gen Intel CPUs. I don't have much expectations from 9th gen as i7 8750H runs very hot unless power throttled. Moreover, they are still sticking with 14nm, so not much hope for better thermals.

Top Bottom